Hosting a crafting night

Home Forums Crafting Arts Hosting a crafting night

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cecelia 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cecelia
    Participant

Hello all,

I want to host a crafting night!  It’s my hope to create items to donate to the Kingdom largesse, so I was considering doing a series of themed crafting nights, where we can sit and chat and craft.  I live in Amherst, and can fit probably about 12 people on couches and chairs, with a dining room table for a surface to work on and some folding tables too.  I am available most nights, though we should try to avoid Monday and Wednesday nights for other meetings.

Items for creation are open to suggestion.  My first thoughts are lucet and finger woven cord, arming caps, a jewelry night, and perhaps a simple veil with a rolled hem.  If you are willing to donate materials, that is great.  We can coordinate as we settle on the details.

I look forward to crafting with everyone.  🙂

Cecelie

Ikeda Yasu
    Keymaster

This sounds pretty awesome. Send me an email about more details, if you wish, and I can create a blog post about it to get more people interested.

CastleAnthrax
    Participant

I’d be interested, now that I’m up here more often.

-Ghazalah

Ikeda Yasu
    Keymaster

Nice to see you here, CastleAnthrax. I hope that this crafting night becomes a reality.

CastleAnthrax
    Participant

I got an email that said there was a thing in Hadley tonight, but it has no address 🙁

Ikeda Yasu
    Keymaster

A bit too late for me to help you out, I’m afraid, but I will look into the future events and see what the address is.

Cecelia
    Participant

What nights are you available?  I have most evenings free, and am happily crafting away on some largesse I’m getting together for TRM.  I’d be happy to have company some night.

I live in Amherst, once we pin down the details I can get you my address!

Cecelie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.